18 August, 2009

Reading the blogs of others.

Thursday is the Brigantine Surf jam, and for the second time in my life I am competiting in the senior women's division. (Everyone gasps at how old I am) The first time I was 20 years old, and working as a maid at a hotel. It was 2004 and I looked and acted like a little kid.
I've been attempting to follow the surf reports to see how the next two days will be, because the competition has already been post poned from August 13th. While checking my surf report app, I found a button leading to a "dog man's blog", which I was very excited at this prospect! Only to be dissappointed by the fact it hadn't been updated since 2007!
Which reminded me what a shitty person I was for not updating my blogs!
There is much much more to come now with my new found respect for regularly updated blogs!
Forgive me public! I shall do better!

Giddy up, Juliana

No comments: